- a) Life Skills:-
- Interactive sessions are conducted by the Experts for Enhancing Thinking Skills,
Social Skills and Emotional Skills.
- Self-appraisal of students is obtained semester wise.
- b) Attitude and values:-
- Moral values are inculcated in all the students by our teachers and other experts.
- Attitudes are observed in two folds
- i) By self appraisal ii) By Teacher’s observation
- c) Work Education:-
Basic knowledge of computer is given to all the students by our Computer Teachers.
- d) Art :-
- Drawing, Caricature, Sketches and paintings are done on regular basis.
- Students prepare Greeting Cards, Birthday Cards, dream catchers, paper pens, jute baskets, jute pen holder.
- e) Special Skills:-
Literary and scientific skills are observed through competitions, class activities and lab activities
- f) Physical and Health Education:-
- Sports and Yoga are regular activities for PHE. Yoga is compulsory for classes VIII, IX and X.
- Students are given special training in Karate , Football and Athletics
- g) Exhibitions:-
14 Clubs Function in our School. Exhibits are prepared Club wise. An exhibition is conducted in August.
- h) Quiz:-
Quiz is conducted both at school level and inter-school level. It is also taken as a tool in Scholastic Assessment.
- i) Scholarship Examinations:-
Olympiads, MTSE, NTSE and IAS preparation Exams are conducted regularly. Students are given training by Experts.
- j) Social Service:-
Our Students and Teachers take commendable initiative for helping the
Old Age Home and Orphanages.